Okay, 37 by the count of Fleen staff & readers, and I’d estimate that he probably did in the range of 50 webcomics; in fact, it appears that he hit everything this side of the chronically-underreviewed Simulated Comic Product. I suppose we’ll have to wait for Ryan to come back from India to get the official tally. How about some stuff that has nothing to do with the prolific Mr Estrada?
As promised earlier: photos from the MoCCA reception.
- It was warm in the musuem: Jon Rosenberg (left) and Scott McCloud (right) contemplate the availability of air conditioning.
- Wizard scribe Brian Warmoth commits journalism with the assistance of Rosenberg.
- No good museum show is complete without a statement of philosophy.
- Slightly less than half of My Obsession with Chess.
- The Massachussets section: Questionable Content, Something*Positive, and Wigu original sketches and color prints.
- From sketches to final rendering: Scary Go Round, Diesel Sweeties, Get Your War On, Young Bottoms In Love.
- Inconvenient flash reflection: PhD, minus one face.
- Now showing on the LCD: The Formalist, Order of the Stick, My Obsession with Chess, Pup Ponders the Heat Death of the Universe, Delta Thrives, When I Am King, and Five Ways to Love a Cockroach.
- Crowd scene with webcartoonist and Narbonic strip.